

I had a great week at pre-planning. I'm working with some wonderful teachers who have taken me under their wings. I was so nervous this morning for meet the teacher, but now that that's over with I can't wait for the first day on Monday. I will post pictures of my classroom very soon.
Alex and I received some wonderful news this week about Caroline's daycare situation. We had resigned ourselves to the fact that she would spend the year at Highland Park (a great daycare, but not my school), but she has a spot at my school in October!!! On October 26th, Caroline will become a "Future Cougar" (our mascot is the cougar) at Casis. I will be able to visit her during my planning and lunch every day, see her on their walks around campus and pick her up right after school. I can't believe how lucky we are!!!
Here's a link to Jacob and Staci's wedding announcement. 6 weeks to go!!!
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/article/7701/
No comments:
Post a Comment