Monday, November 10, 2008

Music Time and Gobble Gobble!


Caroline loves music! Brandon, a fifth grade teacher/Luke's Dad, plays the guitar for Caroline's class Friday mornings. She played the "egg maraca" and danced with the music. Her teachers said that she was intensely focused the whole time he played. Caroline has continued to expand her palate. We have carefully introduced one food at a time, but she hadn't gotten to meat. Well, last week I had a craving for Thanksgiving and Whole Foods was hosting a Thanksgiving tasting party. I picked up turkey, gravy, cranberries, etc. for dinner and it was fabulous. We had leftovers and I put the leftover turkey gravy in one of the containers we occasionaly use for Caroline's homemade baby food. Alex, packed her bag for school the next morning. When I picked Caroline up from school in the afternoon, she literally smelled like gravy! She ate the whole bowl!! We were worried about it making her sick, but it didn't phase her a bit. Caroline is soooo excited about Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble

No comments: