Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We're Back!

We are finally in our new house! We spent the night here for the first time Thursday, March 26th, but we haven't had internet access until a few days ago. We have a long way to go- decorating, organizing, etc.- but the worst is over! I have so much to update since I last wrote. Caroline is all over the place now that she's walking. She even tried hopping last week at school. They painted the kids feet so they could hop like bunnies across the paper. Caroline did a lot of staring at her painted feet, but she's been trying to hop ever since. One not so great "first" for Caroline. She had her first sick visit to the doctor last Tuesday. She had an ear infection and is taking her first round of antibiotics. She started feeling much better right away. I had been blaming her sleepless nights on teething (she has four teeth now- top two and bottom two). I learned my lesson! Here are a few pictures from last weekend. We attended Taelyn's (Chad and Gwen's 11wk old) dedication at her church and a cookout afterwards. Caroline looked so pretty in her dress from Nona and so cute in her pink outfit from Kellye. Here's a quick video of us trying to get Caroline in the bath. She loves her bath book from Aunt Sherry.

No comments: