Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this past weekend. Caroline was in the annual Halloween parade with her classmates at school last Friday. Alex made sure that she was in costume and ready to go and he also walked with the kids during the parade. Amazing daddy! My students loved seeing Caroline and the other kids dressed up. Saturday, we had Chad, Gwen, Taelyn, Colin and Anna over for trick or treating and dinner. Caroline loved trick-or-treating and tried to go in a lot of the houses once the door was open. She didn't eat any candy, but I think she figured things out because she enjoyed chewing on the candy in the wrapper. She was not able to say "Trick-or-Treat" but she was able to say "Halloween!" One of Caroline's favorite things to talk about right now is the moon. She looks for the moon night and day. She looked for it while we were trick-or-treating. It was a wonderful night and I can't wait until next year. I think Halloween should be on a Saturday every year!

No comments: