Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's been a while....

Caroline will be 10 months old tomorrow! I can't believe it. She is so close to walking and she's "talking" and signing all the time. She had her 9 month doctor's visit in early February. She now weighs 23.6 lb! She's still off the charts in weight and head circumference and in the 75% in height. She's literally busting out of her clothes. We went shopping today for new pjs! We're just thrilled that she's so healthy. She's managed to go this long without a "sick" visit to the doctor. Now that I say that, she'll be running a fever this week! We had a great time last weekend with Cliff, Alex's brother, his family and Alex's dad.
Caroline had a great time playing with her cousin Curtis. Here's a quick video from the weekend. Ya'll say a quick prayer for my students and I on Tuesday. They're taking the Writing TAKS test. I know that they will do fine, but I'm still nervous. We had a TAKS training last Thursday and I've been having nightmares since. Basicly, once I receive my box of tests, I cannot let them out of my sight...if I have to go to the restroom they have to go with me...BUT I cannot read the test or talk to my students about the test or I could go to JAIL! No pressure, right? On a brighter note, we should be closing on our house next Friday! I've lost track counting how many amendments we've added to our contract through the negotiations. It's been a long and rocky process, but we are very excited about our new home! Here's a link to where we're moving www.traviscountry.com

No comments: