Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time to catch up!!


Wow! It has been a while!! Amelia has grown up so much in the last month. She's now enjoying her bumbo chair and she loves to play with her toys and roll around on the floor. Life is so much more fun when you can play! Both of the girls really enjoyed the beach. Amelia slept under the umbrella and Caroline built sand castles and made friends in the surf. They're beach bunnies like their momma. We had a GREAT summer and so far, school has been an easy transition. Caroline and Amelia love their teachers and I have a wonderful class this year. I can't believe we're flying back to Georgia for Lindsey and Paul's wedding in just two weeks! Here are a few pictures and videos from our trip to Georgia and our beach trip to South Padre. I am so happy that I captured Nana's famous German nursery rhyme. All nine grandchildren and two great grandchildren share this memory.
Links from the Summer:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=931787746506%3A66651764&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=550787746506%3A929975601&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharer

No comments: