On Monday, July 19th Amelia had her early 8 week doctor's appointment. I was very interested to see how much she had grown and to see if she was another "off the charts" girl. She weighed 13.6 pounds and was 23 1/4 inches long. She's in the 75-90%. A little smaller than her big sister, but not much! She has an amazingly strong neck and she is still practing crawling all the time. Amelia loves the sling and is really enjoying her vibrating chair these days. Her legs are so strong that I believe she'll be bouncing in her Johnny Jump Up before we know it. I think that she might be another talker like Caroline. She's already trying to make conversation with everyone. Here are a few pictures from our flight to Georgia and from the first couple days here. She slept and nursed in her sling the entire flight. People didn't even know she was there! Thank goodness for www.360bebe.com I couldn't live without it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment