

The girls and I met Caroline's best friend, Ceci, and her mom at the chick last Friday for a dinner playdate. Well in case you don't know, July 9th is the day you can dress up like a cow and get free food at the chick. Caroline and I have ended up there on this day two years in a row unprepared. This year a few things were different. First of all, there were 7 ft tall cows walking around dressed up like firemen. Second, Caroline is TERRIFIED of cows. Nona took her to the Gainesville children's museum this past March and there is a life size cow that moos if you touch it or try to milk it. Caroline walked up to the cow not knowing this and touched it...the cow mooed and she ran, faster than I thought possible, straight out of the museum. She now warns strangers everywhere "THE COW- IN FRONT OF THE BARN DOOR." There are specific hand motions that accompany the very serious voice warning. So, back to last Friday....Caroline's fear must have been contagious because Ceci was also afraid of the cows. The girls were glued to the glass wall of the playscape at the chick frozen with fear as the cows walked by. They even tried to block the door at one point. I'm not kidding.
They ended up finding a "safe house" in this little bubble.


So, if you suffer from Bovinaphobia DO NOT go to the chick on July 9th.
No comments:
Post a Comment