Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Recap









We have been keeping pretty busy these last few weeks. I have found that it is best to get OUT of the house at least once a day. Everyone sleeps better! I knew Amelia would have to be ready to go being number two and so far she's a trooper. She's holding her head up really wel, looking around taking it all in, and smiling. She rolls over easily from her tummy to her back and scoots around on her tummy. I think I might have an early crawler. Caroline has loved being home, but she really misses her friends. She talks about them all the time and asks when she can see them. We finally got together for dinner with the Walker's and Caroline had so much fun playing with Lucas. We also had a play date with Ceci and Ethan from school last Monday and we're meeting again this week. I guess Mommy's just aren't enough! We did start a "Kitchen Garden" in the early spring that Caroline has really enjoyed. the only veggies that we have had success with are green beans, but the herbs have done well. Caroline loves mint. We have three different types and I'm going to have buy more because she harvests faster than it can grow! We had a great father's day and treated Daddy like a king! Caroline now thinks that every weekend is "Daddy's Day". Hmmm what happened to Mother's Day?? Grandaddy also came to visit us a few weekends ago. It is always wonderful to see he and Lily. Alex and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary at the beginning of the month. A lot has changed since then! Here are pictures from the month of June.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=825359115506%3A497614515&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

No comments: