I had an interview yesterday at Casis Elementary AND they called right after it was over to offer me a job! I will be teaching either 4th or 5th grade. It is a wonderful school in the Tarrytown neighborhood of Austin. One of the best things about the school is the fact that they have a daycare on campus. Unfortunately, I am on the waiting list, BUT they sent me to the neighboring elementary 3 miles away which had a spot for Caroline. So, next year I will be teaching at Casis and Caroline will be a "student" at Highland Park Elementary. We are thrilled because the daycare is affordable, open on days that I work and the ladies at Highland Park are already in love with our baby girl. We were so excited after the interview/job offer that Alex took us to The Cedar Door for Mexican Martinis.
Links to Casis:
http://www.casispta.org/
http://www.austinisd.org/schools/website.phtml?id=057
Link to Highland Park:
http://www.austinisd.org/schools/website.phtml?id=070
1 comment:
Congratulations, professional Mama!I am so happy that Caroline's school is so near your own.
Nona
Post a Comment