
Today is our first day at home together without any help. So far, we're doing great! It was hard to say goodbye to Nona and Grandpa yesterday at the airport, but it is nice to know that we will see them in Georgia for Aunt Cat Cat's Wedding in June! Daddy went back to work today and we miss him too, but it's time for us to all get into a routine. Caroline loves her swing and that lets Mommy get things done around the house. I look forward to catching up with everyone that has called to check on us this week. Call me!
3 comments:
Keep the photos coming. I love this one. She is so focused on her little friends.
Grandpa and I look forward to checking in on her every evening.
Nona
I am so psyched about your June vacation to Georgia!! What are your dates again?
Caroline is SO BEAUTIFUL and you look lovely and wonderful and happy.
Loving you all -
Jen
We are coming to visit around the weekend of June 21st...either a week before or a week after. I will let ya'll know when we book a ticket.
Post a Comment